Today I have been participating in Dewey’s 24 hour Readathon. I have spent most of my day reading. I have been so caught up in reading, I forgot to make my startup post. So this post will be startup post, as well as my mid-event survey.
Happy reading 🙂
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I was looking forward to finishing Undertow by Elizabeth O’Roark. I actually just finished it. (Review coming soon)
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I am currently on a cleanse so it has been watermelons and apples for me today.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I am 22 years old. I work full time and I go to school full time. I don’t always have time for reading but I make time whenever I can. Blogging is something that I do for fun and enjoy. I also don’t always have time for it, but like reading, I make the time.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
During this readathon, I definitely read more. Last readathon I was more distracted. I mostly looked forward to spending the day at home and reading.
1. What are you reading right now?
I about to start reading Bloom by Elizabeth O’Roark.
2. How many books have you read so far?
So far, I just read one book. (Undertow by Elizabeth O’Roark)
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Undertow by Elizabeth O’Roark (lol)
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Just this morning when I had to go to physical therapy and went to get my nails done. I went early so most of this day was dedicated to reading.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
What surprises me is the fact that I’ve been able to read uninterrupted for a few hours straight. It’s wonderful! (lol)
*Are you participating in the readathon? How’s your reading going? What books are you reading? Leave a comment and let me know how you’re doing.*
Also, I am active right now on Twitter. Feel free to follow me and we can chat there!