Hey book lovers!
February is officially over and we are now into March. That means a new monthly start to different reading goals. A new start is a good thing for people like me who barely read the month before.
This month’s goal is to read a total of six books. I’m not very good at meeting my reading goals, especially TBR goals. Last month I only read one book and that was To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han (review coming soon).
This month’s tbr has a total of 5 books. I hope to hit this goal but knowing me, I’d be lucky to finish 1 book. But let’s not be negative lol. Here’s my tbr. 🙂
- Kindred- Octavia E. Butler
- More Happy Than Not- Adam Silvera
- A Darker Shade of Magic- V.E. Schwab
- P.S. I Still Love You- Jenny Han
- Truthwitch- Susan Dennard
- The Hate U Give- Angie Thomas
What’s on your tbr this month?